In your learning breaks get plenty of exercise and if you have a garden then make sure you get some fresh air too.
Try out different ways of moving:
- Can you walk on your tiptoes?
- Can you skip?
- Can you hop?
- Can you stamp and march?
- Can you jump?
- Can you balance on one leg?
- Can you jog?
- How many star jumps can you do?
Try using different apparatus:
- Ask an adult to practise throwing and catching a ball with you.
- Try aiming a ball at a target i.e. can you throw a ball into a bucket?
- Can you bounce a ball?
- Can you skip with a rope?
- Try out the Cosmic Kids Yoga website
- Joe Wicks online P.E. lessons are great - give them a try.