If we can dream it ... we can do it!
8 November 2022
- I can explain what ‘digital footprint’ means.
- I can explain how people might use the information I put online.
- I can explain how a digital footprint contains information about a person.
10 November 2022
- I can identify which keywords will give me good results.
- I can use a website to search for information.
14 November 2022
- I can think about how to identify possible dangers or things which might make me uncomfortable online.
- I can identify websites that are suitable for my age.
- I can identify when to ask an adult for advice about accessing a website.
- I know what to do if a website makes me uncomfortable in any way.
15 November 2022
- I can discuss what people might want to know about a website to decide whether it is useful or not.
- I can explain what I like or dislike about a website.
- I can use clues to decide who a website is aimed at.
18 November 2022
- I can identify unkind online behaviour.
- I know what to do if I think someone is being unkind to me online.